10 Hormone Imbalance Home Test Kit Female Blood Profile II (E2, Pg, T, SHBG, DS, C, TSH, fT3, fT4, TPO) - Includes Pre-Paid Sample Return Label
10 Hormone Imbalance Home Test Kit Female Blood Profile II (E2, Pg, T, SHBG, DS, C, TSH, fT3, fT4, TPO) - Includes Pre-Paid Sample Return Label by TestCountry/ZRT Laboratory at A Life's Helping Hands. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Due to state law, this test can not be shipped to NY. The ZRT Female Blood Profile II tests the following hormone levels: Estradiol, Progesterone,
The ZRT Female Blood Profile II tests the following hormone levels: Estradiol, Progesterone, Testosterone, SHGB, DHEA-S, Cortisol, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Free Triiodothyronine (fT3), Free Thyroxine (fT4), Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO). These hormone blood tests are ideal for at-home use where people can perform the collection at their convenience.
Female Blood Profile FAQ's:
What are some factors that can affect thyroid function?
Thyroid function can be affected by nutritional deficiencies including iodine & selenium and by exposure to toxic elements including bromine, arsenic, selenium, mercury & cadmium.
Who should test their thyroid function?
Routine screening is recommended for those experiencing symptoms such as: weight gain or inability to gain weight, feeling cold all the time, low energy, hair loss, irregular bowel movements or depression. Testing thyroid function is also recommended for individuals over the age of 50, anyone with a family history of thyroid disorders and those with autoimmune disorders.
What are some tips to make my bloodspot collection easier?
To encourage blood flow, try running your hands under warm water and/or rubbing your hands together or swinging your arms before nicking your finger. Also, make sure that your hand is below your waist when you begin collection to allow gravity to assist with blood flow.
Do I need to stop my current hormone therapy before taking a hormone test?
No - there are optimal times to perform the test when using hormone therapy ie: 12-24 hours after last dose of topical gels, 1-2 days after applying a patch, 6-10 hours after taking progesterone pills (including birth control pills), etc but you do not need to stop taking any hormone supplements.
Features & Highlights
- Female Blood Profile II Is An Overall Assessment Of Female Health And Vitality; Indicator Of Sex Steroid, Adrenal, And Thyroid Hormone Imbalances. Includes: Estradiol (E2), Progesterone (Pg), Testosterone (T), SHBG, DHEA-S (DS), Cortisol (C) + Complete Thyroid Profile Free Thyroxine (fT4), Free Triiodothryronine (fT3), Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Thyroid Peroxidase Antibody (TPO)
- Consider For Total Baseline Levels Before Hormone Replacement Therapy, Adrenal Fatigue, Amenorrhea, Anovulation, DUB (Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding), Estrogen Dominance Symptoms, Fibrocystic Breast Disease, Hypogonadism, Infertility Screening, Menopausal Symptoms, Osteoporosis, PCOS Screening, PMS, Sexual Dysfunction, Alopecia, Anxiety, Arthralgias, Constipation, Depression, Fatigue, Hashimotos, Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension, Infertility, Mood Disorders, Obesity, Sleep Disorders & Weight Issues
- Profile II Tests Sex And Adrenal Hormone Levels In Blood, Overt And Subclinical Thyroid Disease, As Well As Monitor Thyroid Replacement Therapy, As An Alternative To The Saliva Profile For Those Women Who Have Difficulty Producing Enough Saliva For Testing, Or Who Are Using Sublingual Hormones That Might Interfere With The Saliva Test
- Results In Approximately 5 to 7 Business Days Upon Receipt of Sample at the Lab - Blood Spot Test Kits Cannot Be Sent To New York State, We Recommend A Saliva Test Kit As An Alternative.
- Safe and Easy At-Home Hormone Imbalance Lancet Finger Prick Blood Spot Test For Women Of Any Age, No Additional Lab or Postage Fees Required!