12 Hormone Comprehensive Female Profile I Home Test Kit (Saliva: E2, Pg, T, DS, Cx4; Blood: TSH, fT3, fT4, TPO)
12 Hormone Comprehensive Female Profile I Home Test Kit (Saliva: E2, Pg, T, DS, Cx4; Blood: TSH, fT3, fT4, TPO) by TestCountry/ZRT Laboratory at A Life's Helping Hands. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Due to state law, we can not ship this test to NY.Our ZRT Comprehensive Female Profile I tests the following hormone levels: Estradiol, Progesterone,
Our ZRT Comprehensive Female Profile I tests the following hormone levels: Estradiol, Progesterone, Testosterone, DHEA-S, Cortisol (Cx4), Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Free Triiodothyronine (fT3), Free Thyroxine (fT4), Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO). By testing the levels of these hormones together, ZRT can create a hormone profile for the donor, which gives a more complete picture of health beyond testing a single hormone level.
Female Profile I FAQ's:
Why should I consider doing saliva hormone testing?
You should consider saliva hormone testing if you are experiencing symptoms such as: unexplained weight gain, fatigue, sleep disturbances, stress, women going through menopause & women with PCOS.
I suffer from dry mouth, do you have any tips to increase saliva flow?
If you have dry mouth you can try things like pressing the tip of your tongue against your teeth, smelling (not eating) strong smelling foods like lemons or yawning.
Who should test their thyroid function?
Routine screening is recommended for those experiencing symptoms such as: weight gain or inability to gain weight, feeling cold all the time, low energy, hair loss, irregular bowel movements or depression. Testing thyroid function is also recommended for individuals over the age of 50, anyone with a family history of thyroid disorders and those with autoimmune disorders.
Why is it better to test cortisol levels 4 times instead of just the morning?
Your morning cortisol levels may be perfectly normal in the morning and then rise or drop throughout the day so testing four times in one day gives a better overall reading of your cortisol production.
Features & Highlights
- Comprehensive Female Profile I Combines ZRT's Salivary Hormone Profile III With The Essential Thyroid Profile Tests In Dried Blood Spot. These Profiles Provide a Broad Assessment Of Possible Hormonal Imbalances Because They Assess Sex, Adrenal, And Thyroid Hormone Levels. These Three Hormone Systems Work In Harmony And An Imbalance In One System Affects The Balance Of The Others
- Consider For Amenorrhea, PMS, DUB (Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding), Estrogen Dominance Symptoms, Hypogonadism, Sexual Dysfunction, Osteoporosis, Fibrocystic Breast Disease, Infertility Screening, PCOS Screening, Anovulation, Menopausal Symptoms, Screening For Adrenal Fatigue And Thyroid Dysfunction
- Clinical Utility: Allows Physicians To Assess Baseline Levels Before Hormone Replacement Therapy; Ideal For Monitoring HRT Dosing. Full Assessment Of Thyroid Health, Including Screening For Hypo Or Hyperthyroidism, Determining Free T4 Levels As Well As Free T3 Levels, Testing For Autoimmune Thyroid Disease And Monitoring Thyroid Replacement Dosage
- Results In Approximately 5 to 7 Business Days Upon Receipt of Sample at the Lab
- Safe and Easy At-Home Hormone Imbalance Saliva and Lancet Finger Prick Blood Spot Test For Women Of Any Age, No Additional Lab or Postage Fees Required!
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 2 x 2 inches|