13 Hormone Comprehensive Female Profile II Home Test Kit (Saliva: Cx4; Blood: E2, Pg, T, DS, SHBG, TSH, fT3, fT4, TPO)
13 Hormone Comprehensive Female Profile II Home Test Kit (Saliva: Cx4; Blood: E2, Pg, T, DS, SHBG, TSH, fT3, fT4, TPO) by TestCountry/ZRT Laboratory at A Life's Helping Hands. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Due to state law, we cannot ship this test to NY.Our ZRT Comprehensive Female Profile II tests the following hormone levels: Estradiol, Progesterone,
Our ZRT Comprehensive Female Profile II tests the following hormone levels: Estradiol, Progesterone, Testosterone (T), Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), DHEA-S, Cortisol (Cx4), Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Free Triiodothyronine (fT3), Free Thyroxine (fT4), Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO). By testing the levels of these hormones together, ZRT can create a hormone profile for the donor, which gives a more complete picture of health beyond testing a single hormone level.
Do I need to stop my current hormone therapy before taking a hormone test?
No, there are optimal times to perform the test when using hormone therapy ie: 12-24 hours after last dose of topical gels, 1-2 days after applying a patch, 6-10 hours after taking progesterone pills (including birth control pills) but you do not need to stop taking any hormone supplements.
What are some factors that can affect thyroid function?
Thyroid function can be affected by nutritional deficiencies including iodine & selenium and by exposure to elements including bromine, arsenic, selenium, mercury & cadmium.
Who should test their thyroid function?
Routine screening is recommended for those experiencing symptoms such as: weight gain or inability to gain weight, feeling cold all the time, low energy, hair loss, irregular bowel movements or depression. Testing thyroid function is also recommended for individuals over the age of 50, anyone with a family history of thyroid disorders and those with autoimmune disorders.
Who should test their cortisol levels?
Anyone who is experiencing symptoms of high or low cortisol and those with chronic stress caused by situations like high stress jobs or family lives should test their cortisol levels. In addition, those with health concerns such as diabetes, depression, anxiety disorders, alcoholism & chronic pain would also benefit from testing.
Features & Highlights
- Comprehensive Female Profile II Tests Only The Diurnal Cortisol In Saliva, While The Sex And Thyroid Hormones Are All Tested In Dried Blood Spot. These Profiles Provide a Broad Assessment Of Possible Hormonal Imbalances Because They Assess Sex, Adrenal, And Thyroid Hormone Levels. These Three Hormone Systems Work In Harmony And An Imbalance In One System Affects The Balance Of The Others
- Consider For Amenorrhea, PMS, DUB (Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding), Estrogen Dominance Symptoms, Hypogonadism, Sexual Dysfunction, Osteoporosis, Fibrocystic Breast Disease, Infertility Screening, PCOS Screening, Anovulation, Menopausal Symptoms, Screening For Adrenal Fatigue And Thyroid Dysfunction
- Clinical Utility: Allows Physicians To Assess Baseline Levels Before Hormone Replacement Therapy; Ideal For Monitoring HRT Dosing. Full Assessment Of Thyroid Health, Including Screening For Hypo Or Hyperthyroidism, Determining Free T4 Levels As Well As Free T3 Levels, Testing For Autoimmune Thyroid Disease And Monitoring Thyroid Replacement Dosage
- Results In Approximately 5 to 7 Business Days Upon Receipt of Sample at the Lab
- Safe and Easy At-Home Hormone Imbalance Saliva and Lancet Finger Prick Blood Spot Test For Women Of Any Age, No Additional Lab or Postage Fees Required!
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 2 x 2 inches|